CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicken Penne

I LOVE this recipe!

2-3 diced chicken breasts (also tastes great with diced salmon)
1 cube butter
1 tsp garlic salt
1 box penne noodles
1 pint heavy whipping cream
2 cups parmesan cheese
1 tsp onion salt
optional: tomato

Boil water and cook noodles to box directions. In saucepan combine cream, butter, garlic salt, onion salt and parmesan cheese. Bring to boil for 5 minutes. Add chicken (or salmon) and boil 1 minute. Mix with noodles and enjoy! (Makes around 8 servings)

I got this recipe from a friend and decided to added diced tomatoes. I think it makes it just that much better. I like lots of tomatoes! This recipe reminded me a lot of the chicken penne at Applebees if you have had that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment