CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pizza without Red Sauce

Sorry, I am late getting these pizza recipes up! My sister and I used to make pizzas every Friday night when I lived with her so we perfected pizza making... or tried to. We really like the pizza crust recipe listed below.
This pizza tastes like a Mediterranean pizza and is very tasty. It also doesn't have regular pizza sauce so it has a different flare to it. This is definitely worth making because you will be surprised how tasty it is. I included the picture of the sauce because it can be hard to find sometimes. Sadly, my husband doesn't like feta or I would be making this all the time!



Sauce:
2 T. Melted Butter
1 T. Olive Oil
3 T. Minced Garlic
2 T. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
1 t. Dried Basil
1 t. Dried Oregano
1 T. Grated Parmesan Cheese

Toppings:
1 Tomato thinly sliced
1 bunch of Spinach, torn in small pieces
1 Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
1 fresh, chopped Jalapeno Pepper (Opt)
6 oz. package of Feta Cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl combine all the sauce ingredients and spread on your crust evenly. Arrange tomatoes evenly over all the sauce. Then add torn spinach. Place onions on and opt. jalapeno. Last top with crumbled feta cheese. Bake at 400 for 15-25 minutes.

1 comments:

Lizzie

Come on Aden! Feta is AWESOME!!! Same with blue cheese crumbles! This looks delicious! Especially with all the onions...I love onions!

Post a Comment