CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Taco Soup

1 lb Ground Hamburger (or ground turkey if you want it a little healthier)
2 cans of dice tomatoes (I always use Del Monte w/ zesty green chilies)
1 can of kidney beans (I usually throw in two since we like them so much)
1 can of corn (just had to put something in parentheses since I have done it on EVERY one!)
1-4oz. can of diced green chilies
1 pkg of McCormick's Taco Seasoning


Directions:
Brown and season hamburger meat (note: do NOT use the taco seasoning to flavor your meat), then in a large pot combine cooked meat, undrained canned foods and package of taco seasoning. Bring to a boil and then simmer until ready to serve (you can also stick it in a crock pot and forget about it until dinner time).


Serve with sour cream, cheese and tortilla chips (we love using Frito's).


2 comments:

Lizzie

mccall said...
Taco soup is also my favorite! I actually put in a packet of ranch dressing seasoning along with taco seasoning. Very yummy. Thanks for sharing!

Lizzie

Amber said...
I love this one!

Post a Comment