CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Easy Crock-Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu

I make this all too often because it is so easy and delicious!

Ingredients:

-chicken breasts (one for each person who will be eating)
-ham slices or bacon (I just use lunch meat)
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1 tbsp. chicken bouillon
-swiss or mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Place ham slices or bacon on each chicken breast. Cover with cream of chicken soup and sprinkle with chicken bouillon. Cook on low 3-4 hours. 15 minutes before serving top with swiss or mozzarella cheese. Let it melt and serve!

1 comments:

Lizzie

Okay this was DELICIOUS!!! I didn't get it into my slow cooker early enough in the day, so I actually just baked it in my oven, but it was soooooooooooooo goooooooooood! Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe! So easy.

Post a Comment