CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Posting Recipes

Due to an excellent idea, we are changing the way we are sharing recipes. I will still try and make an initial post for the week stating the recipe-share theme. And then you can post your own recipe in a new post (not as a comment). That way, we'll be able to see all of the recipes at a glance in the Archive history (and not have to dig through posts to find the comment of the recipe that you saw).

In order to do this, you need to be added to the authors list, so please e-mail me and I will add you to the list so you can post your favorite recipes too.

Thanks, Liz

2 comments:

Super B

Is it okay if I post more than one soup recipe?
Thanks

Lizzie

OF COURSE! The more the better! I need a lot of good ideas. :)

Post a Comment