CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Turkey Day



Thanksgiving... Away from home.


Tough right? I mean, what is Thanksgiving without the famous "Newey" Rolls,  my SIL Deb's AMAZING cranberry relish, Dad's favorite Shrimp Salad, or any other things that you have every Thanksgiving - but might not this year.

I know that it is a few weeks away, but I want to gather recipes now so I can test some out before Thanksgiving. So this week, and possible next we are sharing classic Thanksgiving recipes. Even if it is as simple as how you cook your turkey (which I have NEVER done before) it would be awesome to share. So please do.


Oh, but be sure to save your delicious PIE recipes, we'll have a special week, just for those. That, and if I get those tempting recipes now, that is all I will test out before hand... and we don't need that!

1 comments:

Amber

Here's a great link that tells how to cook & buy a turkey:
http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/How-to-Cook-a-Turkey/Detail.aspx

Post a Comment