CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

MEXICAN!!!!

Okay, all you still living in the West... the thing I miss the most about Utah (with regards to food) is Authentic MEXICAN food!!! Well, that and my mom's cooking, you're never too old to miss that! And even with her recipes... it just never turns out the same.



Anyway, El Burrito is my FAVORITE mexican restaurant, I know, I know, you either love it or hate it. But I have never found anywhere that has cheese enchiladas to compare to theirs, So since I can't find any restaurants out here to satisfy cravings, I turn to you my blogging friends in search for some new delicious mexican recipes!

Arrrrriba!
(or however you would type that mexican cheer/hoot/call)

0 comments:

Post a Comment