CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Recipe Sharing

If you didn't post your recipe in time, NO WORRIES! I can always fix the date, so post it anyways. I don't want to miss any of these wonderful recipes out there. Or if you have a recipe you are DYING to share, let me know, and we can showcase your recipe. If you can't figure out how to post, comment or whatever, just e-mail me your question/recipe and I can try and help you (I am by no means an expert...but I'll pretend). 

Also, if you'll notice on the tool bar I have created "Labels" so that if you want to search by category they will all be in  one place. (Thanks Tif for the suggestion!) If anyone has any advice or suggestions for the blog, pass them along. I am easy going. 

I hopefully will have a link bar on the side soon, that just lists all of the recipes we've shared... I'm still working on that one. 

Thanks for sharing everyone!

1 comments:

Amber

http://stressbaking.blogspot.com/ I didn't know about your great recipe site - you are welcome to copy over any recipes I have posted.

Post a Comment